We at Corruption Syndicate consider all fellow Kin folk as a group of friends who enjoy playing LotRO. We are relaxed and friendly with a wicked sense of humour. Our motto is play hard but play nice!!
Even though we are all about fun there is a serious side to us as well. To help maintain an atmosphere of fun and enjoyment kinfolk including Officers are encouraged to adhere to the following guidlines :
- Helping each other out best way we can. It's nice to know someone has got your back!
- All Kin folk are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous and honest manner with others within the kin as well as others outside our kin.
- We do not tolerate abuse, harrassment, profanity, racism or any other judgemental rubbish in the game or chat. This means no bullying, ridiculing or rudeness of any kind. If you experience such treatment please speak to an officer immediately so the situation may be addressed with concerned players.
We are also not a big fan of rules, but the following are instated for consistency:
- All toons will remain at recruit status until level 20 no exceptions.
- New kin folk will retain a recruit status for a minimum of 5 days. During this time we expect new recruits to participate in kin fellowships so fellow kin members may get to know them better.
- Existing members may enrol as many alternate toons as they like. The 5 day cooling off period does not apply to alternate toons where their main toon is no longer a recruit.
- For security reasons inactivity of more than 120 days will result in demotion to recruit status.
- We don't believe in removing toons from the kin due to inactivity. However recruits under level 20 and inactive for more than 180 days will be removed from the kin. Should you login in and find yourself kinless kindly contact an Officer in game who will be more than happy to re-invite you. Please know that you are all always welcome at Corruption Syndicate